At Alphabet we respond to all your queries and needs.
Below you will find a list of FAQs on end of contract and car buyout options.
Please refer to the fleet manager in your company.
You can also check the end date of the contract after logging into the AlphaGuide app.
When returning your car, you will be asked to complete and sign a vehicle return report in the presence of a representative of Alphabet Polska.
Please also make sure that:
- all standard and optional equipment financed with the lease payment is fitted in the car and intact (e.g.: car jack, spare wheel, spanners, accessories, navigation system, audio-visual equipment, roof box);
- all extras other than the standard and optional equipment have been removed from the car (e.g.: hands-free kit, CB radio, screens);
- you have removed all your personal property from the car (glasses, mobile phone, CDs);
- the car has been washed and its interior is free of any persistent and unpleasant odours (e.g.: tobacco or pet odour);
- all lettering and advertisements displayed on the car have been removed without damaging or changing the colour of the paintwork; and
- the listed documents are in the car (a charge will be made for missing documents):
- all keys supplied to you along with remote alarm fobs etc. (2 or more, depending on the car make);
- vehicle registration document with a valid MOT certificate; and
- up-to-date service record, stamped each time the car is serviced.
Please make sure that the car is returned in a clean condition and free of any personal belongings. If the car returned to Alphabet Polska shows any signs of excessive wear, your company will be charged with the repair costs.
The buyout options may vary, depending on the funding method chosen, as specified in the Customer agreement (please refer to your fleet manager); however, most vehicle users get offered a lease end buyout.
Alphabet Polska launched a special website, where you can check the estimated car purchase price any time and inquire Alphabet Polska about the buyout offer as early as one month before the contract end date.