At Alphabet we respond to all your queries and needs.
Below you will find a list of FAQ on fuel cards.
We handle BP Routex, ORLEN and Shell fuel cards.
Fuel card-related services include comprehensive fuel card management, i.e.:
- ordering fuel cards according to the criteria specified by the Client,
- fuel card delivery to the drivers,
- on-going service, incl. issuing card and authorisation duplicates,
- one invoice accompanied by a detailed report on transactions,
- access to online reports (thanks to the e-reporting application).
- When filling up their car, the driver should be ready to enter a PIN code and the current mileage of the car used;
- You should also check whether the card provided is designed for the car whose registration number is embossed on its reverse.
- It is prohibited to fill up other vehicles without the prior consent of the owner of the Alphabet Polska Fleet Management Sp. z o.o. card.
If a car is being repaired and there is a need to fill up the replacement car, fleet manager should request an authorisation from us to use the fuel card for the replacement vehicle.
The driver can report the loss of the card by calling us on +48 22 820 55 88 or sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. Outside the office hours, please contact Alphabet Assistance.