Skip to main content


At Alphabet we respond to all your queries and needs.

Below you will find a list of FAQs on insurance.

I need a duplicate confirmation of third party liability insurance - what do I have to do?

Send the application for a duplicate to the following address: providing the registration number of the vehicle.

Does Alphabet vehicle insurance apply outside of Poland?

Alphabet insurance is valid within the European Union countries. If the user plans to cross or travel to such countries as: Russia, Belarus, Ukraine or Moldova, additional AC and OC insurance is required, individually calculated and accounted for with the lessee.

For this purpose, the vehicle and user data should be sent with a request to calculate the additional insurance amount. For the costs of additional insurance, the lessee must give a written (additional) consent (eg fleet manager on the lessee's side).

Note: Due to the unpredictability of further developments and security on part of the territory of Ukraine and the refusals of the Insurers to expand the territorial coverage of Auto Casco insurance in the territory of former CIS countries (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova), Alphabet Polska does not recommend travel to the territory of Ukraine.

Will I need a Green Card if I go abroad?

The need to have a Green Card for travel abroad depends on the travel countries and destinations. On the page, we check whether such countries require a Green Card. If so, we send to the insurance department information about the planned trip with a request to issue a Green Card.

I would like to familiarize myself with the general conditions of AC insurance.

Check which insurer the certificate is on the vehicle documents. Below you can download the OWU AC of selected insurers.